Monday, January 22, 2018

Use Your Stuff #296 - Tag You're It!

Welcome to our next challenge here at Use Your Stuff!  This week's task is entitled "Tag! You're It!"  In other words, use your stash to make a tag.  If you are like me, chances are you have a mountain of scraps that you do not have the heart to throw away.  Well, you are in luck, because tags are the PERFECT way to use your scraps to make one of a kind embellishments.  Not to mention, if you want to do something creative, but don't have oodles of spare time, it's a quick way to let your juices flow.  Check out what our design team did with this challenge, and don't forget to link up your tags!

For this challenge, I used scraps of sports themed paper to make one of a kind tags for future projects featuring my children.




    Reused flower packaging to make tags.






Chris


Tina
I used a plain tag for an embellishment on my layout


Amanda
I also used a simple plain tag from my stash on my layout - I used it for my journalling space.





No comments: