Monday, June 20, 2016

Challenge #226 - 54321 Create!

This weeks Challenge is a 54321 challenge.  To start choose 5 patterns, then 4 colors, 3 photos, 2 (at least) embellishments and 1 washi tape...easy peasy right?

Julia
Hi friends, you can see that I used tons of patterns from border strips, scraps and even washi tape, 4 colors, 3 photos (1 larger and 2 smaller), 2 embellishments (enamel dots, heart cut outs, and even the metal diamond shapes on the tags) and 1 washi tape ( I have the gold, black, and chevron).



Martha Lucia
The base of my page is Whisper White. The five patterns are on the symbol and numbers, the 4 colors are used on the ombre technique, the two embellishments are the dandelion buttons on each side and the washi tape is on the upper part. I created this page using My Memories Suite 6 Digital Program.


Gail

My five patterns are the base page (Teresa Collins) and blocks from a 6x6 Authentique paper pad.  My four colours are black, beige, red and blue.  My two embellishments are brads and twine and my washi tape is at the bottom of the navy dotted block. I used one of this month's PageMaps sketches. Please see my blog for full details.  



Sarah

Boy was this week a challenge - 5 patterned papers, 4 colours, 3 photos, 2 embellishment and 1 washi!! I created my 4 colour background using the gorgeous ColourBlast colour pastes and used the various patterned paper to mat one of my photos. For more details head to my blog at
www.myscrappingspace.wordpress.com



No comments: