Monday, May 2, 2016

Challenge # 221- Sketch

Hi you all :) I'm Tina, one of the new members of the design team. I Love to use sketches so my challenge  for you this week is to use this sketch:
This is an old page maps sketch, that could translate to a card very easily for a card maker if you wanted to make a card for the challenge instead of a layout. This is what I created with the sketch:
This layout took just over an hour to do :) with a sketch it's very easy to pull together a fantastic layout in no time :) Now to see what sweet projects my fellow DT sisters created with this sketch. For layouts and card makers too add your creation to the linky below.


What an awesome sketch to create with! This week I choose to go with a layout & here is what I came up with! Yes I am still scrapping Bon Jovi concert photos from 3 years ago!!



Who says a scrapbook layout sketch can't be used on a card?  LOL


Gail

I found this sketch to be a difficult challenge. But once I found the perfect photo, it came together quickly.



I chose to make a card with this sketch, too! Such a fun sketch to work with!



I had a little bit of a challenge with this layout until I selected the right pictures and then it came together pretty easily. Please visit my blog to see close-up pictures and more information. I can't wait to see what you create and how you make this sketch your own! 

Wow fantastic inspiration ladies :)



I've never used a scrapbook sketch to make a card before, but this one was fun to figure out.  Hope you join us!      Beth





No comments: