Sunday, October 18, 2015

Challenge # 196 Thankful

Hello everyone!  Tammy here with my first challenge of the fall.  My theme this week is Thankful! 
It could be something or someone you are thankful for, or it could be the colors for the season of thanks - autumn ...there are lots of possibilities.  Our DT has created some wonderful inspiration for you this week and we cannot wait to see what you come up with.

I received the Stampin Up paper pumpking set for September but I didn't really like the actual project so I decided to play with it a little bit for some cards~!







For me I had so many thoughts on what being "Thankful" could relate to.  I decided for this challenge I would pick something tangible that I love and am always thankful for and that is the inspiration that nature provides at this time of year.  



Amanda

So thankful for this beautiful baby girl!





2 comments:

Majo said...

Beautiful creations, ladies ♥

Shirl said...

Gorgeous creations everyone. Love them all <3