Monday, September 28, 2015

Challenge #193-Markers/Inks

Markers, inks and other colorants are all the rage right now.  With the coloring book craze we are all buying up all kinds of colorants.  This challenge is to use those markers and inks on a project.


Here is a sampling of inspiration from our design team.  It's your turn now.  Let's see what you can come up with using markers and inks.

Renee

For my project, I used both markers to color my image and inks to do a watercolor wash background. This was my first time watercoloring with Distress Inks, and I am quite pleased with the background. 

Majo

I created this ATC with different colours of Distress Ink.


..... and the for some reason I thought my birdie was way too large for an ATC, so I mounted the whole thing onto a card ;)



Julia


Not tons of inks, but inks none the less! I love using stamps on my layouts and this was the perfect challenge to pull out the stamps and the inks the challenge required.

Amanda

It's my little man's 3rd birthday tomorrow so instead of scrapping pages I have been using my scrap supplies to create party decorations. We did a construction theme this year so this is the card I made for him. I stamped the sentiment and used distress inks around the block.




I'd never forget you! In my card I used distress Ink to create the background of the shaker and copic markers to coloring the owls. Classic Ink to stamp the sentiment and I can't image my life with our inks...

Tammy



Here is a vintage card set that I created at Nicole Wright's card class at the Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival hosted by Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine 



4 comments:

Andrea W said...

Thanks for another week of terrific inspiration!

sarascloset said...

I was happy to pull out my distress markers and alcohol inks for your challenge. This is my first time linking up here! Great inspiration from the Design Team!

Chriss America Real said...

Hi, I am a new follower! So happy to have found your challenge...my husband is always giving me a hard time for not "using the stuff" I have..

Hugs,

Chriss
Scrappin with Chriss and Lou

ike said...

Great DT inspirational pieces :-) Thank you for this Challenge.

Hugz
IKE x